Congratulations on the potential funding! Below are common documents investors request and where to find them.
- Cap table detailing the company's ownership structure: Equity > Reports
- Wire instructions: Banking > Accounts > select an account > Actions (...) > ACH/Wire Instructions
- Certificate of Incorporation, Bylaws, Action of Incorporator: Legal > Documents
- Initial resolutions of the board of directors addressing organizational matters: Legal > Documents
- All Founder Stock Purchase Agreements, Option Agreements and/or Vesting Agreements: Included in the Documents section within each share certificate on Equity > Shares
- Evidence of filed 83(b) elections (mailing receipt or file-stamped 83(b) election): If you filed an 83(b) election, you should save the mailing receipt for proof of mailing. After you receive your stamped election from the IRS, you should save that.
- Receipts issued by the company for founder shares or evidence of payment (e.g., wire receipt or check): If you funded your SPA via a wire or ACH payment to your AngelList bank account, it will be reflected in your transaction history on Banking > Overview or within the specific account.
- Intellectual Property (IP) assignment for each founder (including future/forward-looking IP assignment): If you incorporated through AngelList, your technology assignment documents can be found under Legal > Documents or in the Final Docs folder attached to your Welcome to AngelList email.