AngelList Equity offers many reports available for export to Excel from your cap table. To access reporting, navigate to Equity > Reports.
Available equity management reports:
- Summary Cap Table Report: An overview of your cap table without stakeholder-level detail.
- Detailed Cap Table Report: Stakeholder-level view and also breaks out securities by share class.
- Open Cap Table Format (OCT): An OCF format export of your cap table.
- Security Ledger Report: A complete history of all securities on the cap table.
- Equity Plan Overview: Provides an overview of your Equity Plan, total shares allocated, exercised, vested, etc.
- Equity Award Vesting Report: A detailed report of all vesting events.
- ISO Option Details: A detailed report of all ISO option grants.
- ISO/NSO Split Details: A detailed report of all option grants that include ISO/NSO splits.
- Returning to Plan Report: details on the equity awards that subsequently returned to the plan.
- Financial Year Vesting Report: An all-inclusive report for your year-end accounting requirements.
- Secondary Transaction Ledger: A complete history of all secondary transactions on the cap table.
- Tax Withholdings Report: A detailed report of all taxes withheld
- Rule 701 Analysis Report: Generates a Rule 701 report based on FMV and balance sheet asset value.
- ASC 718 Analysis Report: Available in Scale Plan, a report that uses a Black-Scholes model (using US Treasury data for risk-free rate calculation) to provide grant & tranche level breakdowns for actual vesting, straight-line, or accelerated / graded recognition.
- Tie Out Report: A detailed report of inconsistencies identified by Tie Out Assistant.
- Stakeholder Contact Details
- Grant E-Signature Report: Check the status of signatures on grants
Don't see a report you need? Contact us and we will be happy to help.